Personal & Economic Security
As your Senate representative to DC, I will 100% work to protect and enhance the Personal and Economic Security of all Americans:
Remembering the Forgotten American
- Continue and expand the Veterans Administration (VA) reforms that President Trump implemented.
- Instead of housing illegal aliens at military installations, place homeless Vets where they can also get counseling and or medical care from the local VA as they reintegrate into society.
- End the ridiculous regulation that forces exiting Vets to wait a minimum of 6 months before they can enter the government civilian workforce.
- Reverse the liberal policies that has led to an epidemic of homelessness.
- End the free reign of federal agencies and unelected bureaucrats to interpret the laws that Congress passes. Simply put, any regulation based on legislation that is vague as to the intent of Congress will default in favor of the abused citizen that challenges it.
- Return the enforcement powers of unenumerated federal agencies back to State agencies. Reduced executive branch agencies may conduct studies, set standards and advise Congress and the States, but shall lack authority to enforce anything.
- Limiting federal overreach by returning the Commerce Clause to its original meaning.
- Prohibit Congress from regulating activity that occurs wholly within one State.
- Prohibit administrative agencies—and the unelected bureaucrats that staff them—from creating federal law.
- Prohibit administrative agencies—and the unelected bureaucrats that staff them—from preempting state law.
- End the seizure of State and private land and property unrelated to infrastructure of roads, forts, magazines, arsenals, dock-yards, and other needful buildings.
- Click to read essay…
Restoring American Jobs
- Employers have the 1st Amendment right to hire whomever based on merit and shared beliefs and/or principles.
- Eliminate federal minimum wage laws and leave it to States.
- Institute a 25% plus the differential between actual individual wages and DOL wage determination tariff on employers who avoid hiring American workers by utilizing H-1B and other employment visas. They will be free to import workers, but it will necessarily cost them more than hiring the average American worker.
- (Complete details in the “Restoring American Jobs Essay“)
- Continue President Trump’s initiatives and policies that led to the greatest jobs boom that America has seen in decades.
- Incentivize corporations to bring their manufacturing back to America by removing financial disincentives that led them to offshore their operations.
- Build upon Opportunity Zones that provide tax incentives to encourage development in low-income neighborhoods.
- Eliminate regulations that inhibit job creation.
- Reduce taxes that stifle growth and investment.
- Click to read essay…
Quality of Life for Every American
- The notion of “unapproved speech” or “science denier” is repugnant to the 1st Amendment. Every American has the unalienable right to think, speak, associate with whomever and worship as he or she wills. And may act accordingly as long as it does not infringe upon another person.
- The “Right to Try” is a core aspect of the Individual’s right to determine his/her quality of healthcare and bodily autonomy.
- Beef up informed voluntary consent, violations will be treated as crimes against humanity per Nuremberg Code, without statute of limitations.
- ‘Sick until proven healthy’ is no less tyrannical than ‘guilty until proven innocent’.
- While limited quarantines are constitutional, any vaccine mandates are unconstitutional.
- The right to freely share and discuss alternatives to established or conventional protocols. In the end, the individual retains the right to ultimately determine what is best for their quality of life.
- Dismantle federal health agencies, they are unconstitutional.
- Hold Big Pharma accountable for repairing the damaged lives from the opioid crisis.
- Ban the practice of granting liability waivers for drugs. The liability status must be part of the informed consent.
- Right to Repair. Selling consumers a product then blocking them from the information and resources needed to repair their equipment is a form of rent seeking. This issue is critical to farmers that rely on their expensive equipment, among other consumers of high-end products. Manufacturers must make the repair parts, components and manuals available for retail to the “Do-It-Yourself-er” and to small independent repair businesses.
- Contrary to Hillary Clinton’s “it takes a village to raise a child”, parents have the unalienable right to train and raise their children according to their beliefs and convictions.
- Ending the Department of Education, promoting school choice and portability of federal and state funding for education is essential to quality of life.
- Parents must have flexibility in school choice, whether it be homeschooling, pods, private, charter or public, to include 2 years of community college or vocational school.
- Enable students to sue colleges and universities for full refund of their tuition and expenses if their degree fails to advance their career after 5 years.
- Any law, ordinance or regulation that violates an individual’s rights is null and void. For example, elements of VAWA and state-run child protection services allow claims of wrong-doing to be asserted using a low or non-existent bar for proof, while denying the defendant(s) the right to face their accusers.
- Click to read essay…
Healing our Cities
- There is only one minority group in America. Each and every citizen is a minority of ONE individual with unalienable and inalienable rights equal to anyone else, or any group, which must be protected by the government.
- Critical race theory, “white privilege”, “black lives matter”, “social equity/justice” and other Marxist ideology are all counterproductive towards Healing Our Cities. Because each and every life matters, including the unborn. To ignore that we are all one America is to continue to pick scabs and delay healing.
- Anarchy in our streets, destruction of businesses and property cannot and shall not be permitted.
- Inner-city citizens are denied their unalienable right to defend themselves via the 2nd Amendment and instead forced to depend on police who at best are minutes away.
- Politicians have long played a scam on taxpayers, letting their cities go to ruin while clamoring for grants and federal assistance which gets siphoned off to the local elites. The money pipeline from taxpayers to corrupt municipal officials must be shut off completely. And the corrupt pursued aggressively for depriving their residents of equal protection under the law.
- Click to read essay…
Making America Great Again
- Continue to bring jobs back to America. As we have seen with the container ship bottlenecks, a majority of the products coming in used to be produced in America.
- Tax relief for Americans by eliminating federal income, death and wealth taxes; relying instead on the constitutional standard of direct taxes by apportionment, duties, imposts and excises.
- Subsidies are unconstitutional; Americans are taxed in order to give away hard-earned monies to others.
- Eliminate any legislation that infringe or diminish our rights in the plain text meaning of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- End the regulatory assault on businesses, workers and citizens.
- Continue fair and reciprocal trade with partners
- Legislate policies that will maintain and sustain energy independence.
- Empower Americans with greater healthcare by expanding healthcare choice, transparency, and affordability.
- Advise and consent only to Federal judges who will interpret the Constitution as written.
- Secure our border by finishing the wall, ending asylum fraud, anchor babies, and ending human trafficking.
- Rebuild our military by addressing gaps in our military industrial base.
- Improve the care of our veterans and reduce the veteran homelessness and unemployment.
- Criminal justice reform, stem gun violence and human trafficking.
Support the sanctity of every human life and eliminate government funding of abortion.
- Protect the environment and preserve our Nation’s abundant national resources.
- Reform and modernize our educational system to restore local control and promote alternatives in school choice.
- Attention and support in combating the opioid crisis.
National & Economic Security
- Finishing the Wall
- Making America Wealthy Again
- Making America Strong Again
- Making America Safe Again
- Protecting the Preborn
- Ending Indoctrination
- Ending Medical Tyranny
- Ending Subsidies
Returning to the Rule of Law
- Federal & Iowa’s Constitution are Supreme Law of Land & State
- The 9th & 10th Amendments — Unenumerated powers are reserved solely for States/Individuals