I was struck by the logo in the above meme. A stylized lion’s head forming the C” in “Courage” and the legend: “Di Risebourough, Find your Courage…”
Blog Verse: Breathe
18 Yet I have reserved seven thousand in Israel, all whose knees have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him.
2 Kings Chapter 19
We ARE the majority
From the meme above:
You’re going to be OK. Remind yourself of all the times in the past you felt this scared. All of the times you felt this anxious & this overwhelmed. All of the times you felt this level of pain. And remind yourself how each time, you made it through. Life has thrown so much at you, and despite how difficult things have been, you’ve survived. Breathe and trust that you can survive this too. Trust that this struggle is part of the process & growth.
Earlier today, I announced to my team that I was suspending the US Senate Campaign. As R, Lee Phillips and I saw it, there was no way to get from where we were to we we needed to be in order to qualify for the ballot. A short while later, a recent new friend — though I feel like we’ve known each other for much longer — responded with this meme and words of encouragement.
It reaffirmed what I was resolved all along to do but the meme gave me inspiration for my concession.
As I read the back and forth, I recalled a recent road trip to a campaign event, IIRC, I was listening to a Just Human livestream on Rumble. Kyle responded to a chat from someone who at times felt lonely in this strange and spiritual war. Paraphrasing Kyle:
“If you’re feeling low at times that you’re without nearby family and friends to share in the awakening, just remember this… By Divine Design, you have been strategically placed worldwide where you are now for this time.”
“You are where you need to be now to help family, friends, neighbors, co-workers etc as they wake up to the existential crisis we’re in. And in the process of getting others up to speed on the happenings; you will find new friends closer to you, proving you’re not alone in this war.”
Indeed. In this team effort, if nothing else, we’ve broadened our network. Reestablishing old friendships and making new ones.
Where We Go One…
Along the campaign trial, I’ve met all sorts of voters and supporters:
- I’m not politically Active: In other words; so sound asleep, not even aware that We the People are the sovereign givers of consent to government.
- Party Over Constitution: Unquestionably solid behind the party flag bearers. Unironically believing the incumbents will provide security, even as the world falls into perdition. — just as the Founding Fathers predicted.
- The Black-Pillers: For them it’s all gloom, despair, and agony on us. Deep, dark depression, excessive misery. Ain’t nobody gonna drain the swamp, not at all. Gloom, despair, and agony on us. Give up while you still can because the party and system is corrupted.
- The Black-Pilled: They recognize we’re in a death spiral but can’t seem to see our way to the light. Sometimes it’s their pessimistic nature, other times it’s just a lack of access to facts, information and hope. So always point out the bright side of life. To gird up and be a happy warrior. We may not know how it goes, but we know the end.
- Just Took The Red Pill: Thirsty for information and getting up to speed. So we point them to sources which we individually believe to be reliable.
- Sticking With My Candidate: They get to a certain point and in cult-like fashion try to protect their candidate by denying a platform for others which in turn denies the grassroots a chance choose the best candidate. SAD! But they’ll learn yet to be more discerning and eternally vigilant.
- Red-Pilled: We know the church, party, government and other institutions have been infiltrated by hostile enemies. We know each Marxist Globalists by their fruits. And as Digital Warriors, we’re peeling back the layers of their propaganda. And in the process, we make new friends, sharing popcorn, memes and keks; as one epic #FailureCascade, after another, batters the Great Reset planned by the WEF and Uniparty globalists, causing more people to wake up and join the fight to take back our country.
- Devolution: Knowing that nothing can stop what’s coming and that there is a two-part plan to drain the swamp. From within government as guided by the Constitution, and from the grassroots asserting their unalienable liberties and rights. And both vectors meeting in the middle when the time is right. We don’t have to say much to each other to bond right away. Like the old Harley slogan, “If I have to explain it, you wouldn’t understand“. But explain it we must, in digestible doses.
And if 90 – 95% of our DC politicians are corrupt — many irredeemably so — then thanks to Devolution, there will probably be more than a few empty seats in Congress. Enough to give us super-majorities in both Houses. As of now, 31 House democrats have announced their retirement. There will be more retirements to come in the Uniparty, so let’s be ready to fill them with Constitutionalists.
…We Go All
We concede NOTHING in our campaign to take back our government. It never was all about winning this particular long-shot petition drive. It’s about raising awareness that the Constitution is our binding contract in which we entrust certain powers to a government called the ‘United States of America’ solely for the purpose of impartially defending our unalienable liberties and rights. And we’re going to flood the elections. If you chose not to vote, then you’ve voted for more of the same decline in American Exceptionalism.
Renegade Obama was absolutely right about our Constitution being a document of “negative rights“. The government is not allowed any rights to govern without our consent. But he is empathically wrong with his Marxist remedy. We are NOT a “Democracy”, we are a Constitutional Republic and we’re determined to keep it.
Anything outside of the proscribed powers as written is repugnant, null and void. That everything outside of the framework of our Constitution is reserved to the States and We the People. Period. We will not give up a precious liberty in exchange for an inferior security.
Through our team efforts, we’ve earned the right to sit at the table and be heard on the direction our created government ought to take to restore our Natural Law liberties and rights.
For whatever reasons, Grassley has forgotten Main Street and We the People. It’s time for him to go. His way, the old crony-corporatism and business as usual way, is not the way we want to continue.
I would encourage all of you to work on Jim Carlin. He has good intentions, but he needs to adjust his mindset to use our Constitution and the Bible as his authoritative go-to. They are the last word on Common Law, not some cafeteria menu where we can pick out what we like and ignore the rest
Jim and other challengers ought to forget about relying on “established” law and writing new laws to “make it better”. They can’t. Simply because a majority of those laws are repugnant to the Constitution and Natural Law. You can’t fix the Rube Goldberg-esque mockery of law with more legislation, but by eliminating all of them.
I recall back in the 90s, when Francois Mitterrand, former Prime Minister of France, proudly introduced his 2,000 page Constitution of the EU. Thumbing through it, it was a document of positive rights which on a whim, the EU could grant or revoke. This is what Democracy really looks like; rule of the people by the consent of the government.
But We the People have 5 levels of defense in restoring impartial Rule of Law, maintaining our rights and preserving our liberties as outlined here https://ajfoster4iowa.com/issues/returning-to-the-rule-of-law/
From a Telegram Supporter:
A.J. and crew. I have a great campaign idea and it doesn’t matter who is running, whether democrat or republican.
Organize and spread the word in all counties to ensure that someone and even better, multiple people, will be at EVERY public event where a candidate for office is campaigning and all town halls and other events who will do this very simple task:
The question should be asked at EVERY event to these public wantabes: “Do you promise to keep your constitutional oath when you get into office?”
Those who are already serving should be asked, “Are you keeping your constitutional oath in office?” Have people ready and prepared to ask more penetrating questions relating to the constitution. Especially appropriate to quote specific provisions of the constitution and relate to specific bills that they have or will be voting on.
This should be an organized effort that we can start doing here and now and it will have a massive impact on ALL of the politicians and political environment in this state and beyond.
It’s cheap and effective. All it requires is organization and an informed electorate who is willing to keep the fire on the tails of those who represent us.
If done properly, the public will soon shift their focus from isolated issues to this one central critical test that should measure the quality of any candidate or politician, that being – Are they intending to or are they keeping their oath. That simple. If they cannot do that one simple thing, they do not deserve our vote.
This campaign if done right will do the following:
- Educates the public to get their priorities right. The constitution is the first responsibility of EVERY public official. Those who will not keep it need to go. Every event is a powerful opportunity to teach the people who attend.
- Puts candidates on notice that they will be increasingly watched and their acts will be measured with the constitution.
- Puts the politicians on notice that they had better keep their oath or their time in office will likely be quite short. They should start to get the idea that if they are asked at every function about keeping their oath, they might be wise to pay that detail special attention.
- It will not take long with this kind of campaign before the politicians and candidates will make keeping their oath a campaign promise that they begin their speeches with knowing that this issue will become increasingly important to the public. They will soon get the idea that if they don’t say it, the public will ask about it.
- Success in this state will be the impetus that will spread this movement to all other states.
- The constant focus on the constitution at public events will drive more public interest to study the constitution and become inspired by it.
- This movement will inspire many more watchdogs who will check the voting records of the politicians and report it to the public.
Use your base that you developed in your recent campaign to get this ball rolling.
President Andrew Jackson — An American Lion
MAGA/MEGA! We caught them all…###
Thanks A.J., I love your spirit. I agree with you on just about everything above. I like your ideas about the questions at events and about not writing new laws but getting rid of existing laws.
There are a few republican delegates from various counties who had submitted a plank stating our elected officials must pledge to follow/vote according to, the platform as submitted by us, the people, who show up to our precinct, county, district, and state conventions and labor over it. Many rinos did not think we should ask that of our elected officials. Imagine that. Don’t know if it made it to the district platform. Corruption at the district level is evident. i have also spoken been in touch with the canvassing group and am going through my rolls and finding issues. WWG1WGA!
Laura, thanks for your kind words. To paraphrase somebody famous, “we have only begun to fight; because many of us are now awakening to how much these evil politicians have been hiding truth from us and ignoring their sacred oaths”. They can slow-walk reforms, but can’t stop what’s coming. WWG1WGA
We’re not done yet, stay tuned.
MAGA / MEGA